MONSTERCAT

MONSTERCAT

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Monstercat's top songs for January 2014

Hey guys
I really like to listen to Monstercat
Monstercat is my favorite electronic music media of all times.
Here is my top list for best music that Monstercat release on January 2013. ENJOY :) and Comment.

Case&Point - Savage


Case&Point has joined Monstercat on Jan 17, 2014, Releasing Case&Point - Savage on YouTube and SoundCloud. Even though its not their first music project, but its their first music project for Monstercat. With more than 300k views and 12k likes, Its a big hit that everyone that everyone who is a big fan of Monstercat should enjoy.



Link to YouTube:
Case&Point - Savage



Astronaut - Rain


Astronaut's seconds journey with Monstercat, with Astronaut - Quantum EP.

Rain received more than 300k views and 10k likes. Rain is one of the best electro songs of the month.

Link to YouTube:

Astronaut - Rain

Fractal - Spection 


One of the best drumstep music created this year. 9k likes and more than 200k views on YouTube, that means its going to be one of the best Monstercat's music of 2014.


Link to YouTube:

Fractal - Spection

3 comments:

  1. This text is way to bright. I can't even read it to tell if it has any grammatical errors. I would suggest that the links are blue and the text is white...Then I could find out what this is even about. Gracias-Patricio.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for telling me that but please dont troll me

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of Monstercat before but after listening to them they aren't that bad!

    ReplyDelete